ACA-1 ZEBRA BLACK
Erin Gates by Momeni
|Sizes||Product SKU||UPC Barcode||Availability|
|5'3" x 7'10"||ACADIACA-1BLK537A||039425401390||
Less than 10 Available
- HUMANE DESIGN: Faux fur artfully crafted in China with humane design in mind.
- SOFT TOUCH: Acrylic & polyester fibers create the impression of hair-on-hide, giving Acadia rugs the look of leather with a soft and smooth texture.
- LOW PROFILE PILE: Low profile rug at 0.1 inches pile height, great for any room in your home.
- ADD SOPHISTICATED FLARE: Whether it’s zebra, cheetah or cow print, these wild designs will enchant the room and awe your guests.
- MADE TO LAST: Strong power looming techniques along with a supple suede backing will keep this rug looking great in your home for years to come.
- MADE IN CHINA
- PILE HEIGHT: 0.1"
- BACKING: Faux Suede
- NOT WASHABLE
- PRODUCT CARE: Recommended professional clean. Apply damp cloth to clean spots and stains. Avoid rubbing material on rug.
Acadia ACA-1 Zebra Black Rug By Erin Gates
Machine Made of 80% Acrylic, 20% Polyester
Erin Gates ACA-1 Zebra Black Rug Description
The Erin Gates ACA-1 Zebra Black Rug is artfully crafted with humane design in mind, sporting a safari-style print for a stylish, decorative floor covering. This area rug is available in zebra, cheetah, and cow prints. Its acrylic and polyester fibers create an impression of hair on hide, giving each animal print a look of leather with a totally touchable texture. The Erin Gates area rug also has a suede backing that provides a supple finish and exhibits a cosmopolitan and cruelty-free design detail.
Acadia ACA-1 Zebra Black Rug Specifications
Size: 5'3" ×7'10"
Construction: This area rug is machine-made, containing 80% mod-acrylic and 20% polyester.
Make: Made in and imported from China.
Sophisticated Flare: Available in three patterns - zebra, cheetah, and cow print, each design lending an elegant feel to your home.
Pile Height: Comes in a pile height of 0.1 inches, which means it doesn't take long to dry when it's cleaned.
Long-Lasting: Made with a strong power looming technique and with a supple suede backing, your rug will last for years to come.
Low Profile Rug: This area rug is suitable for any room in your home, including exit points, regardless of the traffic.
Humane Design: This rug is an artfully-crafted faux fur made in China.
Soft Touch: The acrylic and polyester fiber properties of this Acadia rug give off a hair-on-hide impression and make it feel like soft and smooth leather.
Erin Gates Collection by Momeni
The Erin Gates collection by Momeni is inspired by historical designs and artwork. The collection consists of 15 different designs in various colors, patterns, and sizes.
Whether for your living room, dining room, or bedroom, you will find the perfect style and size for your space. Browse the Erin Gates Collection to add a piece of antique beauty to your home.
Can I wash my rug by myself?
You'll need to pay exquisite attention and be extra careful when cleaning your decorative area rug. However, if your area rug is extra large and made of wool, you should consider a professional cleaning service so as not to damage the rug while cleaning.
Is the Erin Gate rug washable?
No, the rug is not washable. If you notice a stain on your decorative area rug, use a damp cloth or paper towel to soak up most of the stain. Follow Momeni rug care and cleaning guides for more details. Avoid rubbing material against the surface because that will spread the stain. If the stain is wine, coffee, or dark-colored, apply a damp cloth with mild soap to the spot. Once you're done, blow dry or air dry the wet surface to avoid mildew and rot.
Can I sun dry my area rug?
Yes, you can, but not regularly. It is better to air dry than to sun dry because too much sunlight can cause your decorative area rug to change color. Alternatively, you can contact expert cleaning services to give your decorative area rug collection a professional clean.
How often should I vacuum my rug?
Once a week is appropriate for rug vacuuming because too much of it can cause your rug to pull, especially if it has fringes. However, a benefit of vacuuming is that it gets rid of debris and pests.
What cleaning supplies do I need to clean my rug at home?
Here are some of the items that are essential for rug cleaning:
- Vacuum cleaner: This should only be used once in a while because you don't want your rug to fray, especially if it has fringes.
Avoid using brushes or sponges because dragging bristles against the surface of your rug will do severe damage to it. Instead of brushes, use your feet on the rug when doing a total wash. Or better yet, use white cotton towels for spot cleaning.
Follow Momeni rug care and cleaning guides
The following three solutions will be required with a dry cleaning solvent and some absorbant cloth or tissue:
- Detergent Solution: One teaspoonful of a neutral detergent such as “Woolite” to ½ pint (¼ liter) of warm water
- Detergent/Vinegar Solution: Add one teaspoonful of White Vinegar to the Detergent Solution
- Ammonia Solution: One teaspoon of household ammonia to one cup of warm water
Test the solution on small area, then tackle the stain by working from the outer edge towards the center.
Check the color fastness prior to carrying out any wet process on your carpet.