ACA-2 MULTI CHEETAH
Erin Gates by Momeni
|Sizes||Product SKU||UPC Barcode||Availability|
|5'3" x 7'10"||ACADIACA-2MTI537A||039425401420||
Less than 10 Available
- HUMANE DESIGN: Faux fur artfully crafted in China with humane design in mind.
- SOFT TOUCH: Acrylic & polyester fibers create the impression of hair-on-hide, giving Acadia rugs the look of leather with a soft and smooth texture.
- LOW PROFILE PILE: Low profile rug at 0.1 inches pile height, great for any room in your home.
- ADD SOPHISTICATED FLARE: Whether it’s zebra, cheetah or cow print, these wild designs will enchant the room and awe your guests.
- MADE TO LAST: Strong power looming techniques along with a supple suede backing will keep this rug looking great in your home for years to come.
- MADE IN CHINA
- PILE HEIGHT: 0.1"
- BACKING: Faux Suede
- NOT WASHABLE
- PRODUCT CARE: Recommended professional clean. Apply damp cloth to clean spots and stains. Avoid rubbing material on rug.
Acadia ACA-2 Multi Cheetah Rug By Erin Gates
Machine Made of acrylic and polyester fibers. 80% Acrylic, 20% Polyester
Acadia ACA-1 Zebra Black Rug Specifications
Size: 5'3" ×7'10"
Construction: This area rug is machine-made, containing 80% mod-acrylic and 20% polyester.
Make: Made in and imported from China.
Sophisticated Flare: Available in three patterns - zebra, cheetah, and cow print, each design lending an elegant feel to your home.
Pile Height: Comes in a pile height of 0.1 inches, which means it doesn't take long to dry when it's cleaned.
Long-Lasting: Made with a strong power looming technique and with a supple suede backing, your rug will last for years to come.
Low Profile Rug: This area rug is suitable for any room in your home, including exit points, regardless of the traffic.
Humane Design: This rug is an artfully-crafted faux fur made in China.
Soft Touch: The acrylic and polyester fiber properties of this Acadia rug give off a hair-on-hide impression and make it feel like soft and smooth leather.
Erin Gates Collection by Momeni
The Erin Gates collection by Momeni is inspired by historical designs and artwork. The collection consists of 15 different designs in various colors, patterns, and sizes.
Whether for your living room, dining room, or bedroom, you will find the perfect style and size for your space. Browse the Erin Gates Collectionto add a piece of antique beauty to your home.
What is the purpose of a rug pad?
A rug pad is a material that is designed to be placed between your floor and your rug. It provides a firm base for your rug and it helps your rug stay in place. It also protects your flooring and the fibers of your rug from being crushed, thereby prolonging the lifespan of your rug.
How should I wash my rug?
Rugs beautify your home, but food and drink spills and dirt from foot traffic can cause stains. Cleaning your rugs requires specific measures and different rugs require different washing methods. While some of them can be thrown into the washing machine, some cannot be washed at all. The multi-cheetah rug is not washable and should only be cleaned to get rid of dust and dirt. However, if there are food or similar stains, you can use a soft cotton towel dipped in mild detergent to soak up the stain. Do not drag the material against the rug's surface to prevent the stain from spreading. Similarly, be wary of the detergent you use for spot cleaning as some detergents can cause color to fade.
Should I wash my rug with water?
You can wash your rug with water if the manufacturer information permits it. If your rug is a manageable size, you can throw it into the washing machine for deep cleaning, but if it's not, you’ll have to do it the old-fashioned way.The following three solutions will be required with a dry cleaning solvent and some absorbent cloth or tissue.
- Detergent Solution: One teaspoonful of a neutral detergent such as “Woolite” to ½ pint (¼ liter) of warm water
- Detergent/Vinegar Solution: Add one teaspoonful of White Vinegar to the Detergent Solution
- Ammonia Solution: One teaspoon of household ammonia to one cup of warm water
Test the solution on small area, then tackle the stain by working from the outer edge towards the center.
Check the color fastness prior to carrying out any wet process on your carpet.
How long will my rug take to clean?
For spot-cleaning, your rug can take between 15 minutes to an hour to clean and a few hours to dry properly. However, using a blow dryer or a fan will speed up the process. If you decide to clean the entire rug, active cleaning would take a few hours, and drying would take several days, depending on the thickness of the rug and your climate.
Can I sun-dry my area rug?
Yes, you can, but not regularly. Is better to air dry than to sun dry because too much sunlight can cause your decorative area rug to change color. Alternatively, you can contact expert cleaning services to give your decorative area rug a professional clean.